DEADLINE: Friday 30th September at 5pm. Interviews in Wexford town on Tuesday 11th Oct.
Wexford Rape Crisis Finance Administrator Worker Vacancy
Wexford Rape Crisis is a service offering counselling to both men and women and young people who have experienced any type of Domestic, Sexual or Gender-Based violence; rape, sexual assault, past childhood sexual abuse or any kind of sexual trauma in their lives. In addition, we offer support counselling to a partner, family member or friend who is supporting the person who has been abused.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide finance administration support to the Wexford Rape Crisis team.
Candidates must possess:
- Knowledge of financial accounting, balancing of income & expenditure accounts, preparation of monthly/yearly finances. QQI level 5 bookkeeping, ATI Year 1 or similar is essential. (Knowledge of SAGE or any accounting software would be an advantage.)
- A working knowledge of computer packages to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) as well as filing, report writing and secretarial duties. ECDL qualification or similar is desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of Preparation of annual budgets along with financial reporting on all accounts essential.
- A minimum of 2 year’s post-qualification experience.
- A flexible approach and an ability to handle a varied workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well under own initiative.
- Knowledge of professional boundaries and confidentiality
Remuneration: Point 2, Grade IV Clerical Scale. Hours: 7 hours per week.
Please send a letter of application with a CV and the names of two referees to: Clare Williams, Wexford Rape Crisis, The Rocks, Maudlintown, Wexford. Y35NF8A or email: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 30th September at 5pm. Interviews in Wexford town on Tuesday 11th Oct.
CLOSING DATE: ROLLING
1.Wexford Rape Crisis (WRC): Adolescent Psychotherapist Vacancy
2.Student Adolescent Counsellor placements (for any student currently completing a qualification in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy
1. Adolescent Psychotherapist (experienced and qualified to work with young people). Also, to provide parental/carer support to parents of young people affected by DSGBV.Wexford Rape Crisis is a service offering counselling to women, men and young people who have been affected in any way by Domestic, Sexual or Gender-Based (DSGBV). In addition, we offer support counselling to a partner, family member or friend who is supporting the person who has been abused.
Adolescent Psychotherapist Requirements: We invite applications from qualified and accredited Psychotherapists to provide individual counselling services specifically to support young people with a history of domestic, sexual abuse, sexual assault, rape, gender-based violence or any kind of sexual trauma in their lives. The role will also involve supporting parents/guardians of those children affected by DSGBV.
Candidates must possess:
An accredited qualification in counselling/psychotherapy (minimum Diploma level) recognised by IACP, IAHIP or equivalent.
– Eligibility to work therapeutically with young people under the IACP Grandparenting clause by demonstrating required Competencies for working with clients who are under 18 years of age.
– A track-record of working therapeutically with young people.
– A flexible approach and an ability to handle a varied workload.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well both under own initiative and as part of a team
The role will be offered for up to 4 days a week subject to completion of a probationary period. Salary is commensurate with experience and continued funding.
2. Student Adolescent Counsellor placements: We invite students currently completing a qualification in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy for placements in Wexford Rape Crisis.
All roles located in Wexford town. Travel may be required to outreach clinics in Co. Wexford. To Apply: Please send a letter of application, together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clare Williams on 053 91 22722. Closing date: Rolling.
Welcome to Wexford Rape Crisis
We are a service offering counselling to both men and women and young people aged 12 and over who have experienced, rape, sexual assault, past childhood sexual abuse or any kind of sexual trauma in their lives. In addition, we offer support counselling to a partner, family member or friend who is supporting the person who has been abused. Our service is available in Wexford, Enniscorthy, Gorey and New Ross.
We are a confidential counselling service, appointments can be made by ringing the freephone number:
1800 33 00 33
Wexford Rape Crises requests a €20 fee per counselling session. This is to help fund our counselling service and address our extensive waiting lists. Any client not in a position to pay the full fee has the option of paying part thereof or anyone who is not in a position at all will not be denied counselling
If you have any questions you need answering in relation to sexual violence a counsellor will speak to you in confidence on the helpline.
(We would like to say a big thank you to all our clients who contributed to our short film – we hope that we can reach out to those who need support, please call us on 1800 33 00 33)
Charity No. CHY 12420
Charities Governance Code Compliance Record Form: