The centre will be closed from Wednesday 24th December 2014 and will reopen on Monday 5th January 2015. For any support needed during this time please call the national helpline on 1800 77 88 77.
The Wexford Local Area Network are launching the 16 Days of Action on Violence against Women on Monday next, 25th November at 11am at Ferrybank, Wexford. There will be black and white balloons let off to represent the number of women who experience domestic violence which is one in five.
WR&SASS will be selling tickets for a Raffle at Tesco’s, on Thursday, 25th April 2013 (10am – 6pm) to raise funds for the Centre. Great prizes to be won, kindly donated by local businesses.
- Set clear limits on acceptable behaviour
- Say what you’re thinking and feeling – don’t assume that someone else knows
- Don’t exploit others sexually; listen and respect what your partner is saying – NO MEANS NO
- Stay alert; notice changes around you (i.e. all your friends have left the party)
- Watch out for each other – be protective of your friends and ask them to keep an eye on you
- Watch what you’re drinking; make sure it’s not tampered with
- Make sure to have the taxi fare home & always tell a freind where you are going
- Ensure you have credit in your phone
Catherine presents cheque for €475 to Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service which she raised by doing a 10km walk recently. Also in photo are Liz McBride, Mary Gallagher & Eleanor Doyle.
Davina Dowling, Willie Fitzpatrick & Catherine Murphy (Wexford RCC) – 10km walk to raise money for Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service, 24th April
Catherine Murphy, Imelda Duggan & Eleanor Doyle representing Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with President Michael D. & Sabina Higgins at a Reception in Áras an Uachtaráin.
RCNI Annual Report for 2010