‘We comply with the Governance code for community, voluntary and charitable organisations in Ireland. We reviewed our organisation’s compliance with the principles in the Code. We based this review on an assessment of our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle. Our review sets out actions and completion dates for any issues that the assessment identifies need to be addressed’.
As of the beginning of September we now have Polish speaking counsellors available in both Wexford town and Gorey. Please call the freephone number for further information on 1800 33 00 33.
WR&SASS will be selling tickets for a Raffle at Tesco’s, on Thursday, 25th April 2013 (10am – 6pm) to raise funds for the Centre. Great prizes to be won, kindly donated by local businesses.
- Set clear limits on acceptable behaviour
- Say what you’re thinking and feeling – don’t assume that someone else knows
- Don’t exploit others sexually; listen and respect what your partner is saying – NO MEANS NO
- Stay alert; notice changes around you (i.e. all your friends have left the party)
- Watch out for each other – be protective of your friends and ask them to keep an eye on you
- Watch what you’re drinking; make sure it’s not tampered with
- Make sure to have the taxi fare home & always tell a freind where you are going
- Ensure you have credit in your phone
Catherine presents cheque for €475 to Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service which she raised by doing a 10km walk recently. Also in photo are Liz McBride, Mary Gallagher & Eleanor Doyle.
Davina Dowling, Willie Fitzpatrick & Catherine Murphy (Wexford RCC) – 10km walk to raise money for Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service, 24th April
Catherine Murphy, Imelda Duggan & Eleanor Doyle representing Wexford Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Service celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with President Michael D. & Sabina Higgins at a Reception in Áras an Uachtaráin.